FE RESOURCES - TUTOR IN ENGLISH/MATHEMATICS AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
FE Resources - Tutor in English/Mathematics and Functional Skills
£16.97 per hour
FE Resources are looking for Tutors in English, Mathematics and Skills to work across Lincoln and Newark College. The roles available have a range of part-time hours, both in the daytime and evening, from March 2023 to December 2023.
The roles involve delivering learning, assessment and teaching across English and Mathematics programmes, with a specific focus on Functional Skills English and/or Mathematics PreEntry - Level 2.
The preferred candidate will have experience of delivering Functional Skills but this is not essential.
What we can offer you as a FE Resources Tutor at Lincoln and Newark College:
- Holiday pay and NEST pension scheme
- Access to a dedicated recruitment coordinator to help with the registration process and provide continued support whilst you are engaged with us
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker's Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Career development opportunities within the Lincoln College Group
- Over 200 perks, discounts and freebies available via our Sodexo platform
- Dress down Fridays
- Access to take part in out dedicated calendar of wellbeing events
- Access to a heavily discounted on-site gym membership (Deans Sport and Leisure)
FE Resources are proud to be owned and run by the Lincoln College Group. We work to provide the College with temporary staffing solutions in Lecturer/Assessor and Support Worker positions.
We can offer a variety of both short and long term opportunities across the Lincoln & Newark Campuses.
What you need to do now:
Contact Lauren Harrison/Amelia Waghorne via email at email@example.com to find out more about this role and many other opportunities available through FE Resources.
FE Resources promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with FE Resources. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all FE Resources assignments. All positions advertised by FE Resources comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.