FE RESOURCES - DEANS SPORT AND LEISURE RECEPTIONISTS
FE Resources - Deans Sport and Leisure Receptionists
£9.50 per hour
Deans Sport and Leisure are looking for Receptionists to work on our front desk! The post holder will attend to customers and deal with day to day enquiries both over the phone and face to face. They will supply correct information about Deans Sport and Leisure to customers, and ensure that customers are received in a friendly, polite and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will be flexible on their working pattern, have excellent customer service skills, good communication skills, and basic IT skills.
What we can offer you as a Receptionist:
- Holiday pay and NEST pension scheme
- Access to a dedicated recruitment coordinator to help with the registration process and provide continued support whilst you are engaged with us
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker's Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Career development opportunities within the Lincoln College Group
- Over 200 perks, discounts and freebies available via our Sodexo platform
- Dress down Fridays
- Access to take part in out dedicated calendar of wellbeing events
- Access to a heavily discounted on-site gym and spa membership (Deans Sport and Leisure)
FE Resources are proud to be owned and run by the Lincoln College Group. We work to provide the College with temporary staffing solutions in Lecturer/Assessor and Support Worker positions.
We can offer a variety of both short and long term opportunities across the Lincoln & Newark Campuses.
What you need to do now:
Contact Lauren Harrison/Amelia Waghorne via email at email@example.com to find out more about this role and many other opportunities available through FE Resources.
FE Resources promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with FE Resources. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all FE Resources assignments. All positions advertised by FE Resources comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.