FE RESOURCES - LECTURER IN GCSE MATHS
FE Resources - Lecturer in GCSE Maths
£26.66 per hour
FE Resources are looking for a Lecturer in GSCE Maths to come and work at Newark College. The role will be part time, working Tuesday - Thursday, between February and June 2023 with potential to be extended further.
The perfect candidate will have experience of teaching GCSE Maths to a range of learners, and will have a Maths degree (or equivalent)/PGDE (or equivalent).
What we can offer you as a FE Resources Lecturer at Newark College:
- Holiday pay and NEST pension scheme
- Access to a dedicated recruitment coordinator to help with the registration process and provide continued support whilst you are engaged with us
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker's Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Career development opportunities within the Lincoln College Group
- Over 200 perks, discounts and freebies available via our Sodexo platform
- Dress down Fridays
- Access to take part in out dedicated calendar of wellbeing events
- Access to a heavily discounted on-site gym membership (Deans Sport and Leisure)
FE Resources are proud to be owned and run by the Lincoln College Group. We work to provide the College with temporary staffing solutions in Lecturer/Assessor and Support Worker positions.
We can offer a variety of both short and long term opportunities across the Lincoln & Newark Campuses.
What you need to do now:
Contact Lauren Harrison/Amelia Waghorne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this role and many other opportunities available through FE Resources.
FE Resources promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with FE Resources. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all FE Resources assignments. All positions advertised by FE Resources comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.