FE RESOURCES - FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF, THE OLD BAKERY
FE Resources - Front of House Staff, The Old Bakery
FE Resources are looking for Front of House staff to join the team at The Old Bakery with daytime, evening and Christmas hours available!
The Old Bakery is a much-loved fine dining restaurant in the centre of Lincoln, with a reputation for fantastic food, boasting two rosettes and a great atmosphere. We need friendly and customer focused individuals to join our team with a passion for high-end hospitality.
We have roles available for front-of-house and back-of-house, with a range of different hours per week available. Fine dining experience is preferred but isn't essential.
What we can offer you as agency workers for The Old Bakery
- Holiday Pay and NEST Pension Scheme
- Access to a dedicated recruitment co-ordinator to help with the registration process and provide continued support whilst you are engaged with us
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker’s Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Career development opportunities within the Lincoln College Group
- Over 200 perks, discounts and freebies available via our Sodexo platform
- Access to take part in our dedicated calendar of wellbeing events
- Access to a heavily discounted on-site gym and spa membership (Deans Sport and Leisure Club)
- Staff discounts on Food and Hot Drinks at The Drill
What you can offer us:
- Previous experience of Front of House roles within the Hospitality Sector
- A passion for high quality food and beverages including; Wines, Spirits and Cocktails
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Flexible hours and availability over Christmas and into the new year.
FE Resources are proud to be owned and run by the Lincoln College Group. We work to provide the College with temporary staffing solutions in Lecturer/Assessor and Support Worker positions.
We can offer a variety of both short- and long-term opportunities across the Lincoln & Newark Campuses.
What you need to do now:
Contact Chris Wilson via email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter in the first instance.
To find out more about this role and many other opportunities available through FE Resources contact Lauren Harrison/Amelia Waghorne via email firstname.lastname@example.org
FE Resources promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with FE Resources. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all FE Resources assignments. All positions advertised by FE Resources comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.